onsdag 18 januari 2012

A call to arms! Or rather to words.

Unlike most my posts this one will be in english, that is becasuse it seems for fitting considering its subject.
The 18 january 2012 (that's today) english wikipedia shut itself down in protest of SOPA and PIPA, this blog post is in support of that action in fact my answer to it is:

Shut it all down!

All those pages that we have grown so accustomated to, show those in charge what they risk destroying.

As the bloggs I read have asked me, I ask you, to support those who would oppose the reduction our freedoms, no matter if they are trying to pass the SOPA the PIPA, the IPRED, the FRA, or the DRD. If you have a blog write a post about this, if you dont support it in the online communities.

And wikipedia, keep up the good work, we're on your side (or rather we're glad you're on our side)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar